Successful delivery of End Point Assessment for Science Apprenticeship Standards Workshops
Working in partnership with employers and training providers SIAS delivers end point assessments for the following approved Apprenticeship Standards:
- Laboratory Technician
- Science Manufacturing Technician
- Science Industry Maintenance Technician
- Laboratory Scientist
The all-important end point assessment comprises several methods, including, for example, completing mandatory knowledge qualifications, a skills evidence log, a professional discussion and a final assessment of on-the-job performance.
These free workshop will help you to:
- understand more about end point assessment
- with SIAS so that you can meet your SFA obligations as lead providers
- support your employers to ensure the best outcome for their apprentices.
Dates for the events are:
26th Jan2017 10.00am - 12.30pm
26th Jan 2017 1.30pm - 4.00pm
2nd March 2017 10.00am - 12.30pm
2nd March 2017 1.30pm - 4.00pm
Places are restricted to first-come first-served bases. We shall schedule more events if these workshops become over-subscribed. All workshops will take place at Cogent Skills office in Warrington.